At The Common Sage our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. We strive each day to provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to all of our customers.
Once your order is successfully submitted, we will work hard to get your order packed and ready to ship to you within 1-2 business days.
For holidays, Friday afternoons and weekends, we may take up to 3 business days to ship orders.
This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our location to the destination. Our shipping options for shipping within the U.S. are as follows...
- Standard Shipping with estimated delivery within 3-5 business days.
- Expedited Shipping with estimated delivery within 1-3 business days.
- Orders over $75 that qualify for free shipping will be completed utilizing the most economical shipping method.
- Tracking for your order is emailed to you once your order is shipped out.
- Tracking updates are available typically within 1 day of shipping out.
- If your tracking shows that your package has not been delivered and there seems to be an unexplained delay in the delivery of your package, please feel free to contact us and we would be happy to help you.
- If you wish to reship an unclaimed, refused, or undelivered package you are responsible for the new shipping cost. Unclaimed, refused, or undelivered packages that are returned to us will be processed as a return and the original form of payment will be refunded, less any additional shipping expenses.
- We are not responsible for lost, undelivered, or stolen packages, or packages that were sent to the address that was entered in at checkout that the customer failed to correct. If your tracking shows that your package has been delivered, please check with your neighbors and family members to make sure they did not receive it by mistake. Then feel free to file a claim with the appropriate delivery service.
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs when returning items for a refund or for lost returns. When shipping a return without the label we provide, we recommend purchasing tracking and keeping shipping receipts for your records.